A few start-of-term announcements:
1) TMEA Rehearsals begin immediately for the All-State process. We DO have rehearsal on the first day of school from 3-4 pm. If you do not have an All-State music packet, you may purchase one for $15 (cash or checks payable to "Shadow Creek Choir Booster Club"). Students who are not familiar with or are not doing the All-State process do not need to attend these rehearsals.
2) Our Welcome Party, hosted by the Senior class & VP Mya Hunter will be on Saturday, August 25, 2018 at the AMF Stafford Bowling Lanes. The cost is $25. RSVP by August 21 to secure your spot. Students will receive an invitation in class with more details.
3) All forms and fees will be due by September 7, 2018. Students will come home with a beginning of the year packet with more information.
4) Private voice lesson spots are filling up! Please visit: https://tinyurl.com/SCHSvoicelessons to secure your spot today!
5) Subscribe to the official choir calendar on our website: www.shadowcreekchoir.com
6) Students will need a 1 inch black binder and a pencil for choir class. The sooner these items are secured, the better!
Let us know how we can best serve you this year. We are looking forward to making music and memories with you!
Mrs. Gallagher & Mr. Espinoza