Costume Check: Wednesday, Oct. 16, 2019
Take a picture of your costumes or bring them to school that day for a grade in class (do not wear them).
GENERAL COSTUME RULES:
- For choreography purposes, your costume should be comfortable and easy to move in.
- Shoes should be DARK and comfortable to move in. No crocs. No sandals.
- Please don’t go out and spend extravagant amounts of money on your pop show costumes. Be creative & borrow things from your friends.
- If you show up on the day of the show wearing something inappropriate (too tight, midriff baring, etc), the directors will put you in your formal choir attire and you will sing Pop Show in that.
- If your costume is not appropriate or the wrong color/style on October 16th, you will be responsible for getting a different costume by the dress rehearsal on October 23rd.